The Telluride is the largest SUV Kia has ever included in their lineup, providing ample seating for up to 8 people. The first Kia Telluride arrived at our dealership in March 2019. With its stunning design, impressive performance capabilities, and cutting-edge safety features, it isn’t surprising that we have not been able to keep one on our lot for long. Demand is so strong for the top-of-the-line Telluride SX, some shoppers are waiting 4-5 months for it to arrive. However, we can assure you the Telluride is worth the wait. Here are what our customers are loving about the new Kia!
Top 5 Favorites
1. Driveability: The Telluride has a powerful 291-hp, 3.8-liter, V6 engine. Its power and versatility has definitely made a statement.
2. Style: Customer’s tell us that they like the fact that it doesn’t look like other SUVs on the road.
3. Great Family Vehicle: We have had a family that has sworn by a van that has made the switch to the Telluride. The Telluride offers comfortable seating for up to 8 people.
4. Space: Beyond the fact that you can fit up to 8 people in the vehicle, the amount of room you have is great. The ample leg room in all of the rows, including the third row and the cargo space behind the third row is exactly what our customer’s are looking for.
5. Safety features: Kia has made advanced systems such as Forward Collision Warning, Lane Following Assist, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, Lane Keeping Assist standard and those are just a few of them. Customers are loving that they are keeping them and their precious cargo safe while on the roads!
For a more in-depth look, check our 2020 Kia Telluride review!