August was an exciting and fun month! We celebrated big news, many promotions, and had a lot of fun!
On August 16th we purchased Zimmerman Auto Center and added some incredible brands to our family of dealerships. Zimmerman Auto Center is now McGrath Ford Hyundai BMW! Read more about the purchase and our new, exciting adventure here.
With the new store came many new opportunities! We’re very happy to announce our latest promotions and growth within the company:
- Josh Orthel – General Sales Manager-Ford
- Anthony Hobson – New Car Manager-Ford
- Tucker McGrath – Used Car Manager-Ford
- Dalen Jackson – Interim Business Office Director-Ford
- Byron Schlotterback – Business Office Director-Ford
- Chris George – New Car Manager-BGC
- John Hoy – Used Car Director-Coralville
- Garrett Ellard – Used Car Manager-Westdale
- Steve Van Voorst – Service Manager-Ford
- Jamie Doubek – Service Manager-Kia
- Terry Gewecke – Service Director-BGC/Kia
- Dalen Jackson – Business Office Manager-Ford
- Mike Marsack – Business Office Manager-Ford
- Kory Wilford – Finance Office Manager-Ford
- Spencer Stout – Finance Manager-Westdale
- Delaney Bailey – Business Office Manager-BGC
- Bobby Hoyer – Used Car Manager-BGC
- Tyler Kious – Finance Office Manager-BGC
- ZachTrcka – Business Office Manager-Dodge
- Jaymie McGrath – Talent Acquisition Manager
- Angela McCullough – Service BDC Manager
- Nick Trewin – Assistant Service Manager-Ford
- Bob Smith – Parts Manager-Ford
- Tony Edgerly – Parts Manager-Kia/VW
- Jordan Lass – Business Office Manager-Ford
- Jordan Barrett – Business Office Manager-Ford
- Tyler Roush – Finance Office Manager
- Ryan Vaassen – Finance Office Manager-Dub
- John Henry – Business Office Manager-Dub
- April Keegan – Lot Manager-Ford
Congrats is in order for our Difference Makers of the August! Becky Schulze and Casey Orton, both Chevyland Service Technicians, exceeded expectations to help a customer in need.
Customer was stranded from out of town with a flat tire. Casey and Becky went above and beyond. It was very hot out and Becky went out and got the wheel off the vehicle and Casey mounted at the end of the day. Team work and attitude is important and both were shown.
We’re looking forward to the month of September and all that it has to offer our employees and customers!