Did you know that your 2020 Chevy Silverado key fob comes with special features? We have three tricks that you can use on a 2020 Silverado LTZ trim level and up. Read more about these Silverado key fob tricks or watch the short video.
TRICK 1 – Lowering and Raising the Tailgate
By pressing the tailgate button on your key fob, you can lower the tailgate. When you press and hold that same tailgate button, the tailgate will power back up to close.
TRICK 2 – Folding in Mirrors
Did you know you can fold in your mirrors using just your key fob? Follow these simple steps:
- Update your vehicles settings in the infotainment center under by selecting “vehicle”
- Scroll down and select “comfort and convenience”
- Toggle the “remote mirror folding” switch to on
- Hold the lock button on your key fob to fold your side mirrors in
- To unfold your mirrors, simply hold the unlock button
Trick 3 – Rolling Windows Down
In addition to folding in your mirrors, your key fob also has the ability to roll your windows down. Navigate to the “remote lock, unlock, and start” menu in the vehicle settings. Scroll down to “remote window operation” and turn the feature on. Hold the unlock button down to roll your windows down.