Say hello to the new 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe! Talk about an extreme makeover, from the exterior to under the hood, there are major upgrades! The 2021 Santa Fe will arrive at our dealerships later this year and we couldn’t be more excited. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy discovering the new Santa Fe!
As you can see, it definitely has received stylish cues and some plush upgrades similar to the Hyundai Palisade. The Santa Fe will also offer a new luxurious trim level, Calligraphy. It will have a wider, three dimensional grille, new headlamps, tail lamps, LED illumination signature, and new alloy wheel designs.
Ride in Style
Get the royal treatment with the new, luxurious Nappa leather seating. To further enhance luxury, you will find new ambient lighting, a 10.25-inch touchscreen, and a multi-layered, three dimensional instrument panel. Wondering if you can carry around all the items you need on your drive? You’ll have an additional one-half cubic foot of cargo space.
Under the Hood
Say goodbye to the 2.4-liter and turbocharged 2.0-liter. Say hello to three new and improved powertrain options.
- 2.5-liter direct-injected and multi-point injected four-cylinder engine mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 2.5-liter direct-injected four-cylinder turbocharged engine coupled with an all-new eight-speed wet dual-clutch transmission
- 1.6-liter turbocharged hybrid electric powertrain variant with six-speed automatic HEV-tuned transmission and HTRAC® all-wheel drive standard
Looking to tow in the Santa Fe? The 2021 upgraded to a new 7-pin trailer wire connection from its previous 4-pin design. Plus, it will have a new trailer sway control function to help make towing easy.
The new 2021 will have segment leading technology that is sure to keep you connected everywhere you go. Like an impressive 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and new digital key functions. Check out the list of other new and improved technology upgrades.
- Harman-Kardon premium audio system
- Remote start parking assist
- Wireless charging pad
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Dynamic Voice Recognition System
- Remote start cabin temperature, heated and ventilated seat settings
The Santa Fe has always been a favorite among families and will continue to be a favorite. The 2021 will be equipped with the Hyundai SmartSense advanced driver system. Check out the impressive list of safety features below.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian
- Cyclist and Junction-Turning Detection
- Blind-spot Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Following Assist
- Highway Driving Assist
- Blind Spot View Monitor
- Safe Exit Assist and Ultrasonic Rear Occupant Alert
- Driver Attention Warning
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Parking Distance Warning (Forward and Reverse)
- Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist (Reverse)
The redesigned 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe will be available later this year. If you have any questions, our certified sales consultants are here and ready to help give you a full run down. Contact us today or shop our full inventory at McGrathAuto.com.