This fall, Buick is releasing its 2016 Buick Encore Sport Touring. The Encore Sport Touring offers up to 48.4 cubic feet (1,371 liters) of storage space and seating for up to five people.
The 2016 Encore Sport Touring’s exclusive turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine with direct injection, provides “about 11 percent more horsepower and nearly 20 percent more torque than the Encore’s standard engine.”
- A steel crankshaft that reduces engine vibration and noise
- Friction-reducing powder-metal steel connecting rods and hypereutectic-alloy aluminum pistons
- A variable-flow oiling system matches oil supply to engine load and changes its capacity based on the engine’s demand for oil, which eliminates the waste of oil
- Piston-cooling oil jets that minimize piston temperatures, increase efficiency and reduce emissions
- The cylinder head has a water-cooled exhaust manifold integrated within the aluminum casting that helps quicken engine warm-up and contributes to better emissions performance
- Estimated 153 horsepower and 177 pound-feet of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Stop-start technology that reduces fuel consumption
- Winged rear spoiler
- 18-inch aluminum premium-finish wheels
- Body-color door handles
- Blue-accented halogen composite projector-beam headlamps
- Heated outside mirrors with signal indicators
- QuietTuning with Bose Active Noise Cancellation technology
- 10 airbags, including side curtain and knee airbags
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with a Wi-Fi hotspot, including a three-month/3GB data trial
- IntelliLink voice-activated infotainment system with a seven-inch-diagonal, high-resolution, full-color display
- Fold-flat front passenger seat that extends the cargo length and accommodates items up to eight feet long
- Fuel-saving electric power steering
- Rear view camera
- The Convenience Package: 120-volt power outlet, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror, dual-zone climate control, fog lamps, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Side Blind Zone Alert and remote starting
- All-wheel drive (AWD)
- Premium Bose audio system
- Navigation radio
Are you ready to get your 2016 Buick Encore Sport Touring today?
Contact us and visit McGrath Buick GMC Cadillac to learn more about the Encore.
For over 60 years, the McGrath Family of Dealerships has been proudly providing the Cedar Rapids / Iowa City / Waterloo / Hiawatha Corridor region with high quality vehicles, unmatched prices, and informed, friendly consultants that simplify your car buying experience.