This has been an exciting month at McGrath!
Here are just a few of the things we’ve done:
- Murphy spoke at the Hiawatha Business Summit about Millennials in the workplace.
- Tammy and Brooke went to Marion High School to present to the students about preparing for their future!
- Gems of Hope delivered daffodils to the stores for the Hope Blooms Campaign.
- We had our yearly AED training to make sure we were able to help anyone in need!
- Brooke and Gavin gave a tour of Chevyland to a wonderful group of individuals from Systems Unlimited.
- St. Patrick’s Day is a huge deal to the McGraths because of their very Irish heritage! Pat treated everyone to a St. Patrick’s BBQ to help celebrate! It was a day full of green and delicious food! Our grill outs are such fun events for the entire company-brings everyone together and allows everyone to get to know each other better!
- The McGrath Family of Dealerships was a “Platinum” level sponsor at the Aiming for a Cure banquet this year. Aiming for a Cure was founded in 2003 with an idea formed by Steve & Jodie Ries along with their son, Ben and daughter, Rachel. Ben, with his love of hunting, dogs, and helping others facing difficult times was our inspiration behind developing Aiming For A Cure Foundation. Our inspiration and partner passed from his earthly life June 1, 2005.
We had a great month and look forward to all the months ahead! Bring on Spring and the sunshine!